Rice-Eccles Stadium will host the Garth Brooks Stadium Tour on Friday June 17 and a second show on Saturday, June 18, 2022.
Everything guests need to know about the Garth Brooks Stadium Tour concert is outlined below. Visit our A to Z Fan Guide for more information about the stadium regulations.
Due to the heat, be advised there will not be an opening act with the show. Gates and concessions will open at 5:00 p.m. Garth is expected to take the stage at 8:00.
*Bags, purses and backpacks are NOT allowed in the Rice-Eccles Stadium.*
*Masks and face-covering are not required during this event. Attendees assume COVID-19 risk.
GARTH BROOKS EVENT INFO
5:00 PM: Gates open
8:00 PM: Main act begins
- One westbound lane on 500 South will be closed from June 12 – 19.
- 500 South will be closed between Guardsman Way to 1300 East as guests egress. This closure will last for a maximum of one hour max after the concert ends.
- The southbound left-turn lanes on 500 South heading westbound on 1300 East and 1100 East will also be closed for one hour as guests egress.
- A $20 fee is required to park in the lots closest to the stadium. See the parking lots highlighted in light pink on the map below.
- General parking is available in the various lots surrounding campus. See the parking lots highlighted in yellow on the map below.
- The Stadium Lot is reserved for VIP parking.
The easiest and most efficient way to get to the stadium is by riding UTA TRAX. YourGarth Brooks concert ticket also serves as your pass to ride TRAX for free. A Red Line station is located directly across the Stadium Lot. Visit rideuta.com to learn more about UTA TRAX routes and schedules.
All stadium gates will be open for general entry.
Bags, purses and backpacks are NOT allowed in the Rice-Eccles Stadium. Small clutch or purse no larger than 6.5″ x 4.5″, diaper bags (infant must be present) and bags for medical equipment are allowed.
Masks and face-covering are not required during this event. Attendees assume COVID-19 risk.
Each guest may bring one factory-sealed water bottle of up to one liter. Outside food is not be permitted in the arena. Guests are encouraged to bring an empty personal water bottle and fill it at one of our water stations inside the stadium.
Concessions will be open. However, cash is NOT accepted.
Tour merchandise will be sold on the concourse. Cash is NOT accepted.
For the comfort and safety of all, the following items are not permitted in Rice-Eccles Stadium:
- Aluminum Cans
- Coolers / Ice Chests / Thermoses
- Commercial Photography (must have written consent from event organizers)
- Glass Bottles
- Large Stadium Seats (must be less than 18″ in width)
- Outside Food or Drink
- Umbrellas (Ponchos are recommended)
- Non-service animals (must have documentation present for certified service animals)
- Smoking is not allowed in the stadium at any time